NEW MEMBER (have not been a member in the past 3 years)
- Unlimited Play
- Reciprocal Rates at Participating Golf Courses
- Early Payment Incentives
- Membership Voting Rights
- Preferred Green Fee Rate for Guests
- Full play designation allows for 7 days a week playing privileges.
- Intermediate 19-29 years of age as of October 31st.
- Intermediate 30-39 years of age as of October 31st
- Student designation can only be granted for those enrolled in and attending a full-time secondary or post secondary education program in the school year prior to the start of the golf season. Proof of enrollment must be acceptable by the Club prior to commencement of play.
- Junior designation can only be granted for those 13-18 years of age as of October 31st of the current year of play is eligible for Junior status.
- Junior-Junior A child who is currently 6 years old but not older than 12 years of age as of October 31st of the current year of play is eligible for Junior-Junior status. Junior-Junior Members can not play on the course unless accompanied by a golfer who is at least 19 years old.
- Note: Above rates are subject to applicable taxes