OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Dine-In & Take-Out available 10:30am – Dark
Open for beverages and snacks, breakfast sandwiches and more from 7:15am
Call 250-365-CLUB (2582)
If above line is busy, call 250-809-0108
We are very sensitive to the concerns of our patrons, members and staff and understand the responsibility we hold as a public establishment. We all have a role to play in contributing to the health and welfare of our community. Our staff will be adhering to the recommendations set forth by the Provincial Health Officer, BC CDC, Worksafe BC and BC Restaurant and Food Association and have set up our processes to take extra precautions.
We look forward to serving you this summer. Stay safe and enjoy.
We are excited to commence dine-in service with the following protocols:
Maximum Patrons – Dining Room 75
Maximum Patrons – Patio 84
1) Please be advised that from 4pm until close, our preference and recommendation is that golfers and patrons reserve tables so that we may plan accordingly.
2) Walk-ins will be permitted however seating cannot be guaranteed due to operational capacity.
3) Be thoughtful with whom you decide to dine to a maximum of 6 guests per table. Larger group bookings are available, in separate tables however.
4) Table availability is restricted due to public health orders and are spaced apart by the recommended distance of 2 metres. Please do not adjust seat or table placement.
5) Please check-in at the front door while your party remains outdoors until your table is ready.
6) Table hopping and approaching other tables that are not in your party is strictly prohibited.
7) Please pay at the table directly to your server. Please do not approach the bar to pay.
Indoors: please exit through the back door near ATM to the patio and then around the golf shop.
Patio: please proceed to exit at the end of the patio and around the golf shop.
Main entrance to be used as an exit for golfers in progress or for Take-Out only.
9) Public Health Orders have strongly advised establishments to keep contact records of at minimum one diner per party so that tracing info may be made available to health authorities. We will be adhering to this request.
During the COVID-19 pandemic phase 2 re-opening, we ask you all to be respectful of your fellow diners, patient with the new dine-in protocols and that you follow public health orders. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 and respectfully ask that you assess your health before entering the premise. Please make use of hand sanitizer located in various locations in the establishment.